Retail market and organized large-scale retail trade are experiencing a period of transformation in their business models becoming more and more oriented to digital.
In this transformation, data and process management, together with analysis technologies play a key role both to improve user experience and develop complementary services, such as online shopping, and to enable new sales processes and more efficient logistics models.
Datlas team has developed over time a concrete experience in a number of different enterprise management processes.
- Delivery notes and inward stock movement registration management
- Invoicing passive cycle management
- Invoicing active cycle management
- EDI flow management
- Electronic invoicing management
- Legally compliant invoice archiving
- Supplier accreditation processes with related detailed checking processes
- Customer communication Management
- Supplier communication Management
- Customer Communication Management New models
- Document Composition, Invoice Printing & Mailing (active cycle) process management
- Customer Experience evaluation models at the stores
- Digital and paper documentation storage according to the highest physical and logic security requirements